Custom Compound Medication
Suntree Pharmacy specializes in custom compounding tailored to individual patient dose, palatable flavors, and varied route of administration. What's more- because Suntree Pharmacy is a full-service pharmacy, most insurance companies will reimburse you for prescription compounds. Your Flexible Spending/Health Savings Cards are always welcome.
Compounding is a specialized practice where the pharmacist uses pharmaceutical grade chemicals to create specific medicines pursuant to the physician/veterinarian order. Some reasons or benefits of compounding include:
- Compounded Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy preparations
- Dermatologic preparations for skin disorders like shingles, psoriasis, or eczema
- Patient and Veterinary medications tailored for dose, flavor and administration.
- Compounded pain management solutions for neuropathies, fibromyalgia, etc.
- Sports medicine and physical therapy preparations including those used to enhance ionophoresis/phonophoresis
- Cosmeceutical agents
- Discontinued medications
- Nutritional Compounding to ensure consistency of the dose administered.
- Compounding to eliminate dyes, preservatives, lactose and gluten
- Tailored administration including lollipops, troches, inhalers, suppositories.