If you are a homeless family with minor children and in need of emergency shelter, please dial: 321-209-3391 and leave a detailed message regarding your location, family composition, and your best contact information. This number is our referral line. After receiving your initial call, we will call you back from an office line.
We return calls Sunday-Friday, 9 am-4:30 pm. If afterhours and not an emergency, leave a message and we will return your call within two business days. If afterhours and it is an emergency, contact 211 for help.
Who we Serve:
- Parent(s) or legal guardian(s) with minor children who are literally, or at imminent risk of homelessness.
- Families who are capable and willing to live in a community environment supervised by volunteers.
- Families who are capable and willing to follow program guidelines and actively participate in intensive daily case management to end their own homelessness.
Who is best serviced by a partner agency:
- Outstanding warrants
- Extensive criminal history and/or history of violence
- Active substance abuse
- Active domestic violence
- Active untreated psychiatric conditions
- Families are pre-screened for preliminary eligibility by phone
- If families are not eligible, they are referred to partner agencies for emergency shelter and/or services.
- If space is available. and they are preliminarily eligible, arrangements will be made for an intake interview, background screen and drug screen.
- If no space is available, and they are preliminarily eligible, family will be placed on a waiting list and also referred out to partner agencies until space opens up.
- Families are accepted into the affiliate during regular business hours.
Click Here to apply for services online or
Call us now 321-209-3391