1st Shift Test Technician
- Job Category: Engineering/Technical
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Temp-To-Hire
- Company: TRC Staffing Services
- More Jobs from this Company
Test Technician Job Summary:
Performs nondestructive testing to determine the existence of flaws, discontinuities, leaks, contamination, thermal anomalies or imperfections in aircraft materials, components or assemblies without impairing the integrity or function of the inspected component.
Test Technician Job Duties:
• Conducts test activities and records results in accordance with established testing plan and specifications.
• Dismantles, adjusts, repairs and assembles test equipment according to layout plans, blueprints, operating or repair manuals, and schematics.
• May perform equipment modifications as directed by engineers.
Must have good electro-mechanical aptitude, be able to stand while performing duties of this job, use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls, and reach with hands and arms, occasionally must lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, regularly exposed to the risk of electrical shock, able to work under time constraints, and work with some chemical and bonding agents. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Benefits of Test Technician:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• Direct Deposit (Weekly Pay)
• Life Insurance
• Holiday & Vacation Pay
Drug Screen and Background check required.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. is a drug free environment. Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
E-mail Your Resume