Medical Front Desk
- Job Category: Healthcare/Medical
- Salary: $15-$17/hr DOE
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: StarStaff, Inc.
Our client, a prestigious comprehensive Plastic Surgery and Cosmetic center with several offices throughout Brevard County, Florida is seeking a full time Front Desk Medical Administrative Assistant for a busy 30 + office. Our ideal candidate is extremely polished, persuasive, caring and believes in discretion handling patient confidentiality. If your passion is making a difference in people’s lives, and helping them look more refreshed, youthful, and feel better about themselves, this may be the perfect career opportunity.
In this role, you and a team will check in/out up to 50 patients daily and use your exceptional customer service skills along with your 1-10 years of medical office knowledge.
Specifically, your responsibilities include:
• Office Triage: Greets each patient warmly upon arrival, determines needs, and ensures efficient transfer of care to other staff members as appropriate.
• Confirmation of Patient Information: Confirms with each patient upon each visit that patient information on file with the practice is accurate and up-to-date. Accurately records updates and corrections as needed. Contact insurance company to confirm information.
• Schedule of patient’s future appointments.
• Monitoring of Waiting Room: Regularly checks patients in the waiting room to ensure each is comfortable. Reassures those patients subject to excessive waits and informs clinical staff of status as needed. Ensures furnishings and magazines are orderly and clean. Checks that departing patients appear able to travel safely from the office.
• Telephone Calls: Serves as primary individual responsible for answering telephone calls to the practice. Greets each patient warmly, listens carefully, then directs the call appropriately.
• Other Duties: Performs other duties and assumes various responsibilities as determined by the supervisor.
• Knowledge of cosmeceuticals to promote excellent patient skin care a plus.
• Knowledge of Botox, fillers and/or lasers a PLUS!
• Requires basic WORD, Excel and telephone skills. Assessment will be required.
The salary range for this position is $15-17/hour depending upon experience. Full benefits to include quarterly and semi-annual Botox and/or fillers plus more. There are many other internal benefits associated with this unique opportunity.
Please forward your updated Word resume (NO PDF) to email@example.com
Please also connect with me at http://www.linkedin.com/in/averyplavin/
We are a search firm committed to serving our clients. Salary commensurate with experience.
At StarStaff, we are committed to equal employment opportunity and compliance with all laws and regulations. Our policy is to provide employment and other conditions or opportunities of employment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran or marital status, or any other characteristic protected by law.