SMT Operator 1 - 2nd Shift
- Job Category: Industrial
- Salary: $12.65 Hour
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Temp-To-Hire
- Company: TRC Staffing Services
About the SMT Operator I:
The SMT Operator I is responsible for set-up, operation and maintenance of equipment in support of
Printed Circuit Board Assembly processes and procedures. Reports to the Operations Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of an SMT Operator I:
• Set-up, operate and maintain screen printers, glue machine, reflow ovens, SMT placement machines, stencil cleaners, conveyors, and other equipment used in the assembly of Printed Circuit Boards.
• Interface with complex machine hardware and software.
• Identify and report defective components.
• Inspect own work to ensure accuracy and integrity of work performed.
• Ensure product meets established workmanship standards.
• Follow written and verbal instructions and maintain data logs.
• Responsible for the cleanliness of work area and surrounding work space.
• Responsible for the accuracy of work-in-process.
• Participate in quality teams as required.
• May train other employees.
• Other responsibilities as directed and necessary for the business.
Education and/or Experience for an SMT Operator I:
• High School Diploma or equivalent education.
• 1 + years of experience in SMT equipment operation preferred.
• IPC-A-610 Certified.
• ESD Training.
• Knowledge of component identification and nomenclature.
• Knowledge of component handling, including ESD requirements.
• Basic computer skills, problem solving and workstation skills.
• Good organizational skills.
• Capable of performing job function utilizing written procedures, verbal instructions and visual aids.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
• Ability to prioritize and organize workload to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Knowledge of ISO9001 and IPC-610 requirements.
• Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary.
• US Person as defined in 22 CRF Part 120.15 (U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees and those given asylum in the United States, and temporary residents granted amnesty) since work includes ITAR controlled technical data.
• Medical, Life & Dental Insurance
• Holiday & Vacation Pay
E-mail resume to: email@example.com with job title in the subject line
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug-free environment. EOE