- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Salary: 43,000+
- Education: Associates Degree
- FT/PT: Full-Time
- Company: TRC Staffing Services
- More Jobs from this Company
About the Documentation Analyst:
The Documentation Analyst II is responsible for implementing systems and procedures within ISO9001 guidelines to manage product and process documentation for both existing and new customers that ensure cost, quality and delivery goals are achieved for Mack Technologies Florida, Inc. Reports to the Quality Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Documentation Analyst:
• Develop on-line links with customers to automate the documentation and ECO (engineering change order) process.
• Establish and manage processes for creating and controlling documentation.
• Conduct ECO/documentation review meetings with the product team for customer supplied documentation.
• Drive documentation issues back to the customer in conjunction with the program manager and process engineer.
• Manage customer Bill of Material (BOMs) and process ECOs accurately and in a timely manner.
• Provide ECO analysis support to manufacturing engineering to ensure BOM changes match product configuration expectations.
• Provide technical writing services to the facility.
• Ensure all ISO9001 document group procedures are understood and followed.
• Participate in quality teams and continuous improvement activities.
• Responsible for the accuracy of work-in-process.
• Attend team meetings regarding new orders and customer changes.
• Train all affected personnel in the use of the documentation and ECO systems.
• Provide technical training to junior level documentation personnel.
Education and/or Experience for Documentation Analyst:
• Associate’s in related field, Bachelor’s Degree a plus
• 3-5 years of experience in documentation/ECO experience in a manufacturing environment.
• In lieu of education, years of experience may be considered.
• Expert in processing ECO’s in a computer based ERP or PDM system.
• Intermediate business tools/applications knowledge (i.e. Email, Excel, MS Word etc.)
• Strong organizational and time-management skills.
• Self-motivated, ability to work independently and quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
• Ability to work and communicate effectively as a team member.
• Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary.
• US Person as defined in 22 CRF Part 120.15 (U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees and those given asylum in the United States, and temporary residents granted amnesty) since work includes ITAR controlled technical data.
• Medical, Life & Dental Insurance
• Holiday & Vacation Pay
E-mail resume to: email@example.com with job title in the subject line
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required
TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug-free environment. EOE
E-mail Your Resume