- Job Category: Manufacturing
- Education: High School Graduate
- FT/PT: Temp-To-Hire
- Company: TRC Staffing Services
- More Jobs from this Company
About the Wave Solderer:
The Wave Solderer is responsible for performing set-up, operation and maintenance of Wave Solder
Equipment and In-Line Aqueous Cleaner. Also perform rework using the airbag machine. Reports to the Production Supervisor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities of a Wave Solderer:
• Set-up, operation and maintenance of Wave Solder Equipment, Solder Station, In-Line Aqueous Cleaner, Potting Machine, Airbag Machine and other equipment used in the assembly of printed circuit boards.
•Inspect each assembled printed circuit board before and after solder operations to ensure compliance to IPC soldering standard.
• Perform basic levels of maintenance following established procedures, and assist maintenance technicians as required.
•Interface with complex machine hardware and software.
• Ensure proper handling of controlled materials routinely used in the wave solder process. Follow established safety guidelines.
•Wash circuit board assemblies.
•Check kits for accuracy.
•Understand and follow all applicable ISO and job specific procedures.
•Maintain ESD integrity within production environment.
•Responsible for the accuracy of work-in process associated with work cell.
•Responsible for the cleanliness of work area and surrounding work space.
•Follow written/verbal instructions and maintain data logs.
•Participate in Quality team meetings, as required.
•May train other employees.
•Other responsibilities as directed and necessary for the business.
Education and/or Experience for a Wave Solderer:
•High School Diploma or equivalent education.
•Respirator certification for wave machine preferred.
•6 months + of experience in wave solder equipment and potting machine operation preferred.
•Knowledge of ISO9001 and IPC Standards.
•Ability to use various hand tools (pliers, rulers, cutters and pneumatic tools such as torque drivers, torque wrenches and screwdrivers).
•Ability to work as a team member.
•Ability to prioritize and organize workload to handle a variety of tasks simultaneously.
•Basic computer, problem solving, mechanical and workstation skills.
•Experience with high-volume work.
•Self-motivated, ability to work independently and quickly with a high degree of accuracy.
•Good written and verbal communication skills.
•Willingness to work flexible hours as necessary.
•US Person as defined in 22 CRF Part 120.15 (U.S. citizens, lawful permanent residents, refugees and those given asylum in the United States, and temporary residents granted amnesty) since work includes ITAR controlled technical data.
• Medical, Life & Dental Insurance
• Holiday & Vacation Pay
E-mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with job title in the subject line
Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Drug Screen and Background check required TRC Staffing Services, Inc. Is a drug-free environment. EOE
E-mail Your Resume