- 10:00 am
Friday January 15, 2021
weVENTURE at Bisk College of Business
2202 S. Babcock Street, 1st floor, Melbourne, FL, 32901
How to Become a Certified Woman-Owned Business Series Kick-Off (3 Part Series)
Have you been considering a new way to make your business or business idea stand out amongst your competitors? In a time when differentiating your business or business idea is incredibly important, we want to support you with a few more tools in your toolkit to consider.
We invite you to join the conversation on what it means to certify your business.
This 3 part series led by weVENTURE Women's Business Center will focus on core business certification types that may provide you with new business opportunities:
- Woman Owned Small Business
- Economically Disadvantaged Woman Owned Business
- Women’s Business Enterprise
- Veteran Owned Small Business
What You Get
- Better understanding of SBA standards and advantages
- Links to resources
- Copy of the presentation
- Access to complimentary business consulting services to discuss your next steps.
- Introductions to SBA approved Third Party Certifiers
Following the session you are invited to connect directly with our presenter and trained business coaches. We strongly encourage you to schedule a one-on-one confidential consulting session to discuss your unique business.
January 15, 2021, 8:30am-10:00am
February 12, 2021, 8:30am-10:00am
March 12, 2021, 8:30am-10:00am