Are you a student nurse, or know someone who is?
Health First is now accepting applications for their Summer Student Nurse Internship Program.
Their nursing interns can participate in direct care, gaining "hands-on" experience in a clinical area of interest and collaborate with a professional nurse preceptor to provide evidence-based care. Students learn to enhance prioritization, critical thinking, organizational and time-management skills. This opportunity will allow interns to showcase their professionalism and enthusiasm, potentially leading to a career with the Health First Nursing Team. This is a paid internship.
To be accepted, candidates must:
- Be a nursing student enrolled in a Bachelor of Science (BSN) program and have completed his or her junior year by June 2017
- Have completed two clinical rotations
- Commit to working full-time, as per preceptor's schedule (up to 40 hours per week)
- Deadline to apply is Monday, March 13
- Internship is Monday, June 5 to Friday, July 28