Launch Credit Union Free Shred Events
Launch Credit Union will host a series of free “Shred Days” at various Launch CU branches. Members of Launch CU and non-members are invited to stop by and have their papers shredded for free, up to five boxes, from 8:30 am – 10:30 am at the following branches on select dates:
- Friday, April 22: Melbourne Wickham Branch, 2200 N. Wickham Rd.
- Wednesday, April 27: Port St. John Branch, 7347 N. Hwy US 1
- Wednesday, May 4: Merritt Island Branch, 415 Fortenberry Rd.
- Friday, May 6: South Daytona Branch 2290 S. Ridgewood Ave.
- Wednesday, May 11: Ormond Beach Branch 240 N. Williamson Blvd.
- Friday, May 13: Orange City Branch 2277 Veterans Memorial Pkwy.
Shredding your sensitive documents including old bills and other items can help with identity fraud. Some items people may want to consider shredding include: credit card statements, old checks, ATM receipts, bank statements and anything a thief can use to steal your identity. Please remove any plastic bags, plastic materials such as CDs, and garbage prior to attending shred day.
This will be a drive-thru shred event. For safety reasons, everyone is asked to please remain in your vehicles and a Launch representative will come to your vehicle and pick up your boxes or bags from your truck or backseat.
Launch Credit Union is a full service, community credit union, rated 5-Stars on Bauerfinancial.com, with sixteen branches throughout Brevard and Volusia counties. Membership is open to all who live, work, worship or attend school in Brevard, Volusia, Seminole, Flagler, Osceola and Orange counties. For more information on Launch Credit Union, please visit Launchcu.com or call (321) 455-9400.